In our first post of 2021, the latest Lichess Ladder Tournament standings.
The Lichess Ladder started on 27th November 2020, and will be updated each Sunday.
The time control is 90 minutes per player in each game. A player may challenge up to 4 places above, and if the challenger wins the two players swap places on the Ladder (otherwise they stay perched on their current rungs). The Challenger has the White pieces.
Lichess Ladder 3rd January 2021
Ladder organiser Nobby George reports a busy week in the tournament, with 5 games played:
- Manoj Chandar: 1 Rose Saunders: O
- Sam Murphy: 1 Steve Saunders: 0
- John Kooner: 1 Maha Chandar: 0
- Joseph Henbury: 1 Keven Lamb: 0
- Steve Dunleavy: 0 Don Creasey: 1