Book Prize Tournament organiser Peter Przybycin announces the pairings for the 5th Round of the club tournament.
Round four of the Book Prize Tournament is now complete.
Round 4 Results
|Rob Strachan||1-0||Suzan Dunleavy|
|Don Creasey||1-0||Steve Saunders|
|John Kooner||1-0||Nobby George|
|Mike Henbury||1-0||Geoffrey Parish|
|Keven Lamb||1-0||Rob Sims|
|Rose Saunders||1-0||Steve Dunleavy|
Scores to date:
- John Kooner 4
- Rob Strachan 4
- Mike Henbury 3
- Keven Lamb 3
- Rob Sims 2½
- Rose Saunders 2½
- Don Creasey 2
- Steve Dunleavy 1
- Nobby George 1
- Steve Saunders 1
- Suzan Dunleavy 0
- Geoffrey Parish 0
To see the individual results for the tournament round by round, see the Book Prize Tournament Page.
Round 5 Pairings
- Nobby George v Rose Saunders
- Mike Henbury v Suzan Dunleavy
- Don Creasey v Steve Dunleavy
- John Kooner v Keven Lamb
- Steve Saunders v Geoffrey Parish
- Rob Sims v Rob Strachan
Deadline for finishing round five is Saturday 6th February 2021.
Rob Strachan and John Kooner still have perfect scores. Will this change in round five?
All the best,
- The Book Prize Tournament is an all-play-all contest, so with 12 players that makes 11 Rounds.
- Although players will sometimes play consecutive games with the same colour, each player will end up having played at least 4 games as white.
- Each Round should be completed within 3 weeks, but there can be some flexibility.
- The games are to be played online – on lichess.org.
- The time control is 90 minutes each per game.
- The winner (or white if drawn) should notify Peter of the result.